SOS Kosovo

Dear Lady/Sir,

My name is Dr. Defrim Kerqagu and I am from Rahovec/Kosovo. I am writing this E-mail to you for your possible assistance in helping two young children from my town (my patients) that suffer from Congenital Heart Disease. Your assistance is required and appreciated to take them for surgery abroad as such a possibility does not exist in Kosovo.

Your assistance can be from 1 Euro to as much as your heart can give for a heart.

PS: Please disseminate this e-mail to as many friends as you have so that they could help too, these children are in need of your help.

Dr. Defrim Kerqagu
Rahovec Kosovo
Tel: +377 (0) 44 363 220
dr.defrimkercagu@hotmail.com