Re: gnuplot display

KBarticle889459@aim.com wrote:

Ron Ratney's mail client expels the following stream of bytes on
6/9/2007 5:08 PM:
How do I get my display to work with gnuplot? Right now all I get is codes.

Please provide a much more detailed report.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html

An easy way to run the cygwin version seems to be to start the cygwin X server first. Then, further questions would belong on the cygwin X11 list.