replicating my cygwin install on a different machine

Hi There,

I was wondering if there was a way to save and duplicate my cygwin installation so I can replicate it on a different machine. The idea is, I have scripts and programs developed and tested on my cygwin install. I want to be able to deploy everything that I am running on my machine.

I'm not sure if the setup.exe will get me what I want since older versions of packages are not always readily available (dependent on the server). Also, I want to be able to provide the operations team with a zip file or some kind of installation package to replicate on each server. The idea is to avoid new downloads and use what I have until I need to upgrade.

thanks,

Jerome