Re: DualCores and Current Cygwin problems

Good day, Larry,

Will give it a try. Thanks!

This setting will kinda leave me abit unprotected from
the rest of the internet... :P Shall be offline when
trying...

Looking forward nevertheless to a better co-existence
solution with WindowXP/DualCoreCPU. This feature had
been the primary reason why I stick to cygwin over the
years :>

Best Regards
Chee Kiang

--- "Larry Hall (Cygwin)"