Re: Anyone using Clearcase on Windows with Cygwin (esp over SSH)?

Shankar Unni wrote:

I finally got a bit of a clue during a recent login. It seems that *occasionally*, my machine is able to contact the PDC when logging in via sshd, so that LOGONSERVER is \\pdcname, rather than \\localmachinename (using cached credentials).

Further confirmation: the terminal server logins were correctly using the local backup domain controller, which is why they work perfectly.

So it does indeed seem as if I'm running into http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2006-07/msg00129.html .

The main thing I need at this point is to know if there's a workaround for this issue (e.g. some way to force sshd to always use a specific BDC for login processing, etc..).