Re: zsh on Vista

I've had some success using a different version of zsh on vista.

In the UnxUtils package, there is a version of zsh, named sh.  (Not copied
or linked to zsh, for whatever reason, and, I should say, named sh.exe.)

I created a shortcut for this executable.  It mostly works.  I'm having some
issues, such as relative paths not working as expected, but that's not
surprising.

Note that running this exe from cygwin bash doesn't work.  As already noted,
running the cygwin version of zsh doesn't work.

I'm currently rebuilding zsh, under cygwin, to see if a version built under
vista behaves any better than the binary distributed with cygwin.

Seth Kurtzberg