Re: VS 2005 cl.exe /Zi fails under ssh public key authentication

Andrew Jorgensen wrote:

> I've been digging deep to try to solve this issue.  I have read the
> older threads regarding it[0].  I have an open ticket with MSDN
> support to resolve it and we've made some progress but I need some
> help at this point.

You said you read the older threads, but you didn't say which.  Did you
read this one:
<http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2006-07/threads.html#00571>?  Following the
links to
<http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=389029&SiteID=1>
indicates that this was a bug in VS that was fixed in SP1.

Brian