patch-2.5.8-9.tar.bz2 package broken on all mirrors I've tried

It seems that the package

patch-2.5.8-9.tar.bz2 19-Feb-2007 11:54 51K

is broken. I have tried to (not related to any Cygwin
installation)
download it and unpack it. It says it's broken and MD5
sums do
not match to the sums given in the file.

Expected MD5 sum:
3d583f7ac459563ee6f45e75af254420
patch-2.5.8-9.tar.bz2

Actual MD5 sum:
0fef4cef72caa0ef5d4f6499e6c5350a
*patch-2.5.8-9.tar.bz2

Downloaded from a dozen of mirrors, actual MD5 sum is
the same
in all cases (the replication works well, which seems
like
a bad thing in this case :(( ).

Similar is true for the previous versions that are
available:
patch-2.5.8-8.tar.bz2 is one of them. The source
packages seem
fine.

Any ideas about this? It seems like an old package
(two
months old), I am confused that nobody noticed this,
 so I
cannot stop thinking that I am doing something wrong.
noticed the problem because the Cygwin setup was
complaining
about not being able to download the packages and it
always
stopped on this one, for many different mirrors - it
said
"Download incomplete?" and stopped. Any ideas?

Thanks,
dt