RE: cp command fails when copying from a network drive

Hi,

I am following up on a thread related to cygwin and NetApp filer that was
last discussed on Nov 23, 2006 between Corinna Vinschen and John Cooper.

When using cygwin on a netapp filer, I get an error
	cp: cannot create regular file <filename>: No such file or directory
The problem happens with version 6.7, but not version 5.3, which I have on
an older machine.

This issue was discussed on the mailing list, and the problem was identified
related to random values being returned for 'ls -I', and
FILE_PERSISTENT_ACLS being TRUE/FALSE. Corinna had talked about adding a fix
for this as well.

My question: is there a way to get a working version of 'cp'. I updated to
the latest 'current' version of cygwin, where cygwin1.dll seems to be built
on Jan 31, 2007 - but that doesn't seem to have the fix.

Thanks and regards.
Manish