Re: faq: go back to cygwin default setting ?

fcvcnet@ wrote:
> Hi,
>    I want cygwin to support unicode .  I do not like the result, so I
> change back with delete the content I added in the .inputrc file and
> etc. But cygwin dose not display like before . How can I make cygwin go
> back and look like the same like I newly setup?
>    Thanks.

Sorry but with the information you've given so far, it's
hard for anyone to answer your question.  Please read and
follow the problem reporting guidelines given here:

If you follow these guidelines, someone may be able to
get a better understanding of what you have done and
how you should proceed.

Holliston, MA 01746