Setting up a ssh service

Hello!
There is probably documentation someplace, but I confess was not able
to find it. I am therefore requesting suggestions for setting up an
ssh service here, via Cygwin.

Furthermore, I'll even offer Google Mail invites for those of you who
do not want to use their registration mechanism,
--
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude