Re: screen [ping cgf]

At 16-2-2007 22:38, Frank Fesevur wrote:
I have just tried it and so far it works for me. Although I must admit I have only used it very limited. But a colleague just mailed that he could not detach/retach :-S

This detach/retach problem seems to be caused by an incomplete uninstall of an older test version. After upgrading to the latest cygwin dll version and making sure he was running your latest build of screen, it seems to work fine now.

Regards,
Frank