Re: Unable to run even simple batch scripts any more

I would like to thank those who unselfishly took their time to help us and
anyone else who reads these posts in the future, as the situation may
persist for a while.

Also, we do appreciate that open source developers are not paid, and do
their best. It's great this group is so active.  It impresses me away that
so many chimed in in only 24 hours!