RE: Writing to MVFS (clearcase) volumes from remote ssh

 Please bear with me, I am not sure if I am on the same page as you.

1) I can see the mount.  I can make it my working directory.  I can view
files in it.  I can even remove some files from it.  This is all from
the remote ssh session.
2) I downloaded WinObj, and am trying to use it.  I see no entries in
\Sessions\0\DosDevices that link to my Clearcase volume (M:).
\GLOBAL??\M: is a link to \Device\mvfs on my system.  In Cygwin, m: was
mounted on /cygdrive/m.  All my tests are nested deeply in
/cygdrive/m... Eg:

SSH$ echo $SSH_CONNECTION;pwd;cp README.txt NEWFILE.txt;ls NEWFILE.txt
10.100.10.74 34389 10.100.3.212 22
/cygdrive/m/mbenedict_smira_dev_view/PRODUCT_DEVELOPMENT/SCE/S_MIRA/mira
_dev/ADLC
cp: cannot create regular file `NEWFILE.txt': Permission denied
/bin/ls: NEWFILE.txt: No such file or directory

LOCAL$ echo $SSH_CONNECTION;pwd;cp README.txt NEWFILE.txt;ls NEWFILE.txt

/cygdrive/m/mbenedict_smira_dev_view/PRODUCT_DEVELOPMENT/SCE/S_MIRA/mira
_dev/ADLC
NEWFILE.txt

I don't exactly understand how I would access my view via the view
drive, I think I only have a view drive(?)

Thank you for your help!
	Michael