Eliminating -mno-cygwin from gcc.

  There have been no serious objections, so I think we should go ahead.
Perhaps we should replace the gcc, g++, g77 etc. drivers with shell scripts
that look for -mno-cygwin on the command line and redirect to
i686-pc-mingw-{gcc,g++,etc} or to i686-pc-cygwin-{gcc,g++,etc}, just to make
life easier for the backwardly-compatible, but I don't see any reason not to
go ahead and remove the option from the driver.  (Then again, that happens
upstream on trunk anyway, so unless/until I backport it to a
cygwin-package-local patch and reissue 3.4.4 it's not going to make a
difference; and if I was going to have to have some kind of local patch, it
might be equally nice to emit a deprecation warning and then immediately
re-exec the cross-toolchain driver with the mno-cygwin edited out of argc/v).

  By an astonishingly well-timed coincidence, the mingw project has just
recently released a really rather nice bunch of shell scripts to help build
mingw-targeted cross-compilers (and indeed the entire toolchain).

  I'm just trying a build now, and if it works well I'll figure out a way to
bundle it up into cygwin packages and formally ITP it.  Once we /have/ the
cross-toolchain, then we can finally figure out exactly how we want to
integrate it.

    cheers,
      DaveK