RE: bash 3.2.9-11 here doc permission problem

>> I'm having problems with "here docs" after an upgrade.  Simply going
>> back to bash 3.1-6 fixed the problem, but I'd thought I'd post
cygchecks
>> and straces.

>The bash release recently changed to honor the setting of TMPDIR

That was it!  My script used TMPDIR; changed to use MYTMPDIR instead.
Thanks! Sorry for the unsolicited .outs; thought to save another
request.

I have a gmail web account, but don't think I can send plain text
through it, but I'll have a look.

--
Ken Shaffer

     - - - - - Appended by Scientific Atlanta, a Cisco company - - - - -
This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential,
proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely
intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering it to
the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are
not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any
part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.