Re: Eliminating -mno-cygwin from gcc?

I just thought that something which provides similar functionality to
what is available now would be required.  That means MinGW versions of
gcc and binutils.

As long as I'm able to compile w32api and mingw-runtime for MinGW from within Cygwin, I'll be a happy camper.

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe
http://ir0nh34d.googlepages.com