Re: sockets pbs..

> cc -Wall -D_POSIX_SOURCE -D__rtems__ -mno-cygwin -mwindows -I../include/
^^^^^^^^^^^
> [...]
> So did I miss a flag in order to compile, or a bad location, or is it a bug
> ??

No, you used a flag too many.  The Cygwin header files and Cygwin
capabilities don't make any sense when trying to build a native Windows
application.

OK so how do I do if I want at the same time to call

timerclear()

??

by looking into the sys/time.h, this definition is wrapped around

#if defined (__rtems__) || defined (__CYGWIN__)