Re: Best Windows Utility Ever!

On 1/22/07, Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E] <BBuchbinder@niaid.nih.gov> wrote:
zzapper wrote on Monday, January 22, 2007 5:50 PM:
> I recently came across a (Windows) utility which stores the last 25
> things (clips) that you've copied and pasted. Click on the utility in
> your system tray and up pops a 5 by 5 grid. Each pigeon hole in the
> grid shows enough of the clip to help you recall the one you want.
> click in the pigeon hole and it pastes the contents.
>
> It's called M8 Free Multi Clipboard, I think it's WONDERFUL, it takes
> the stress away from copy & pasting
>
> You can get download details and link (the free version is a little
> bit hidden) here
>
> http://successtheory.com/tips/vimtools.php

Yankee Clipper III (freeware) stores the latest 200 clips.
http://www.intelexual.com/products/YC3/
Yankee Clipper X (shareware) store more, and its supposed to do more)
but I've never investigated it.

- Barry

and dont forget Clippit.. forgot the link. it holds as many snippets as you like (default is 2000) and has a set of PREFAB clips! it replaces the edit menu in _all_ applications (and the Windows edit menus!)

</productwar>

--
Morgan gangwere

"Space does not reflect society, it expresses it." -- Castells, M.,
Space of Flows, Space of Places: Materials for a Theory of Urbanism in
the Information Age, in The Cybercities Reader, S. Graham, Editor.
2004, Routledge: London. p. 82-93.