Re: devenv.com has errors only when running through cygwin sshd, not sure why

Larry Hall (Cygwin <reply-to-list-only-lh <at> cygwin.com> writes:

> John Owens wrote:
> > Greetings, sticky problem here. I am running compile jobs remotely on
> > a server running cygwin sshd.
>
> <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2007-01/msg00651.html>

In fact this does solve the problem. Boy, it'd be nice to know why this
occurs. 'whoami', whether I log in with password or public key, says
my login, so it's not exactly the same symptom as above. We will try
an upgrade of cygwin and see if that allows me to use public key again.

That was an incredibly quick and accurate response. 4 minutes since my post!
Wow. Larry, you're the bomb.

JDO