Re: .exe won't launch

tyger2718@gmail.com wrote:
Dear all

If I compile a c/c++/f95 program to produce an executable, and I try
to launch that executable I have a problem:

If I try to launch the .exe from the same folder containing the .exe
(i.e just by typing the .exe's filename) cygwin returns

'command not found'

If I got to folder above, and launch (by typing the lower folder name,
backslash, .exe filename) the executable launches fine.

Any ideas?
There are useful documentation links, and suggestions about how to report problems, at the bottom of your report. Did you try the normal way of invoking from the current directory
./some.exe ?