Re: "cscope -d" can't find trailer offset if path contains space

By the way, Dave, if you're going to be poking & prodding mlscope, I was
wondering if you might have time to look at a problem with its interface
with vim.  Mlscope works find from the command line, but simply hangs
when I do a symbol search from within vim.  Vim works fine with
non-ml-cscope, however.  I believe I read in the cygwin archives that it
had to do with the format of the records returned by the mlscope search.
 Thanks if you can spare the time to look at it.  Otherwise, thanks for
the thought.