Re: 1.5.23: no bin directory after installation

Agnar Renolen wrote:

I'm having problems installing cygwin.

There's is no bin directory in the cygwin directory, and hence, I guess I did not get any applications installed?

I've used Setup version 2.510.2.2

Try rerunning 'setup.exe' and just cycling through each page until you get
to the end.  If there was anything left-over from the install process the
last time around, this will solve it.  If that doesn't work, send the
output of 'cygcheck -s -r -v' to the list.

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746