gpg warning message

Hello All,

I am having trouble when importing Keys with the GnuPG package distributed
with cygwin.  I continue to get the same warning.  I have searched for this
warning and have found a solution on uinx environments, however, it will not
work with cygwin.  Is there any way around this solution.  The following is
the warning and the fix:

$ gpg --import KEYS
$ gpg: WARNING: using insecure memory!
$ gpg: please see http://www.gnupg.org/faq.html for more information
--imports all the the keys

so I go check out the link and this is the explanation:

Fix to:   Why do I get "gpg: Warning: using insecure memory!"

On many systems this program should be installed as setuid(root). This is
necessary to lock memory pages. Locking memory pages prevents the operating
system from writing them to disk and thereby keeping your secret keys really
secret. If you get no warning message about insecure memory your operating
system supports locking without being root. The program drops root
privileges as soon as locked memory is allocated.

To setuid(root) permissions on the gpg binary you can either use:

$ chmod u+s /path/to/gpg

or

$ chmod 4755 /path/to/gpg

I don't want to put everything done on this page, but there is a statement
that says:
"On some systems (e.g., Windows) GnuPG does not lock memory pages and older
GnuPG versions (<=1.0.4) issue the warning:"

$ gpg: Please note that you don't have secure memory

But that is not the response I see.  Anyway, I have thoroughly searched for
a fix and the solutions are all the same as the above.

Any help would greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ben