Vista x64 STARTUPINFO Issue

As I understand it, cygwin doesn't yet work on Vista x64. Does anyone know if a fix is under development?

>From what I have read, it is related to Windows no longer using the STARTUPINFO reserved parameters to pass information onto the new process. I have no idea exactly how cygwin does this, but I've done similar things in a more portable fashion using named pipes (named after a newly created GUID), so whether that would be a solution or not, I don't know...

Christian.

This email message, including any attachments, may contain confidential and proprietary information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, copying or dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify Brooks Automation, Inc. immediately by reply email or by calling Brooks US Headquarters at +1 978-262-2400. Then delete this message from your system, without making any copy or distribution.  Thank you.