Rsync error

Hi.  I'm running cygwin on a win XP laptop and would like to back up my files
on my Linux box.  So naturally I did this:
$ rsync --rsh=ssh --update --recursive --verbose .
root@192.168.2.4::/mnt/5/foo
ERROR: The remote path must start with a module name
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at
/home/lapo/packag
ing/tmp/rsync-2.6.6/main.c(1171)

kramer@QuantIQ /cygdrive/c/Documents and Settings/kramer/My Documents/My
Music/i
Tunes/foo
$ root@192.168.2.4's password:
Permission denied, please try again.
root@192.168.2.4's password:
Permission denied, please try again.
root@192.168.2.4's password:
Permission denied (publickey,password,keyboard-interactive).

Then I realized that I need to specify a module.  I've looked through the
rsync man page and can't figure out what the heck a 'module' is supposed to
mean.  I did find that

$rsync hostname::

is supposed to list all of the modules on that server, but I ran that
command and it gave nothing.

I do have an rsync daemon started on my Linux box just in case you were
wondering.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.