RE: OpenSSH and Microsoft ADS

On 24 November 2006 10:17, Rui Covelo wrote:

>> No.  I'd recommend looking at other general network issues.  Or perhaps
>> the autossh package will help?
>

> autossh won't help because the problem is with ADS. ssh runs fine. I
> think I'll just ignore her. She is also accusing ssh for excessive
> connections do an MS SQL Server used by the ADS which is just
> ridiculous...

  I suggest a really cruel and cunning trick.

  Get her to demonstrate the problem and how ssh is causing it.

  Don't mention until afterward that you disabled the service before she
began.

  (Alternatively, run netstat and ask her to point out all the alleged
connections between ssh and the sql server).

    cheers,
      DaveK