Re: [Fwd: Re: ld: cannot perform PE operations on not PE files ...]

Dave you're right. I forgot to add -r.
Thanks a lot. Your solution work fine.

The problem now is that I should change the Makefile in order to have two different behaviour in CYGWIN and linux.

The solutions are:

1. use if statements in order to execute different statements on linux and cygwin. The question now is how I can do that. I mean what is the variable I have to check with ifdef?
2. Install binutils cross and set target i686-pc-linux. In this way I have to change only the name of tools used to compile and link. But I do not know how to do that. Could someone suggest me a link?

PS
please cc my address since I am not subscribed at the list