Re: ImageMagick Cygwin Port

On 11/10/06, Volker Quetschke <quetschke@scytek.de> wrote:
Having said that, I don't appreciate personal mail with regard to
cygwin packages. Please use the mailing list, I'm reading it.

Bitte schön

> I tried to build ImageMagick recently and was successfull for all but > "perl-Image-Magick". > > Did you have any problems building it, perl-Image-Magick, that you solved? Yes, see the postings to the list....

I saw the warning msg derived CXX undefined macro one, but missed the solution provided by Yaakov in message: http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2006-11/msg00041.html

Cheers...