Re: 1.5.21-1: sshd: "child_copy: linked dll data write copy failed" after computer reboot (Windows 2000 SP4)

On Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 11:03:30PM -0800, Dan Harkless wrote:
>I would suggest having the Cygwin webmaster update
><http://cygwin.com/lists.html> to make the PCYMTNQREAIYR policy very clear
>(right now there's only a vague hint at it with "...viewable by anyone. That
>includes email addresses..."), including info that the archiver munges
>header but not body email addresses, so that people will know about this
>_before_ they make the mistake.

It's not a vague hint.  This text was intended for idiots who can't
comprehend that they are sending email to a public list.  It is to
forestall people asking to have their messages removed from the
archives.