Mount command warning with latest cygwin1.dll snapshot

Hi All...

I just tried out the latest snapshot and my bat file to clean up my mounts now gives warning messages. The current released version of cygwin1.dll does not produce the warnings.

The bat file (with a .txt extension) and a cut and paste of the cmd output are attached.

Thanks,

...Karl

Try the next generation of search with Windows Live Search today! http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline