Re: device drivers - general info

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
> George Locke wrote:

Or, to add a messy but sometimes useful option not previously directly
mentioned in this thread, use the same C++ compiler as was used to
generate this library to create an extern C wrapper API.  The C wrapper
API may then be called from Cygwin (gcc) C or C++ code.

--
Brian Ford
Lead Realtime Software Engineer