Re: gcc installation problem, cannot exec 'as' No such file or directory

jazz25@netzero.com wrote:
I installed cygwin and the C compiler. When I try to compile a C
program I get this message:  gcc installation problem, cannot  exec
'as' No such file or directory
And you couldn't be bothered to check the URLs at the bottom of your message? Perhaps
you should go back and refresh your cygwin, taking care to enable installation of binutils.