RE: Similar Bash 3.1.18 CR/LF Problem

> I really am getting a bad feeling that, rather than FIXING THE
SCRIPTS,
> everyone is reverting to using text mode mounts which are not what we
> generally recommend.
>
> cgf

As much as I would love to work in a pure cygwin environment it's not
always possible.  In our particular case the scripts are generated by
the Win32 port of gnu's make.  It really wants to put a cr/lf on the
end of the shell script it makes and invoke sh passing it the DOS
pathname of that script.  I'd love to be able to use cygwin's make,
but it's just not practical.