Re: Send command and parameters into cygwin.bat

Unfortunately it doesn't work.

I thhink its because that xmds doesnt get the parameter or the input file
sent from the command prompt in "dos-mode" in to the bas shell in cygwin. If
I edit my .bat-file and write "xmds -parameter inputfile" then it works but
I need to be able to change the inputfile without editing my .bat-file, and
yes it doesnt work without " ".

Best regards!

Jonas Ãgren