From: Igor Peshansky [mailto:pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 10:35 AM
To: David LaFrance-Linden
Cc: cygwin@cygwin.com; david_ll@ladebug.zko.hp.com
Subject: Re: Variation on: regular user, bash cannot find /tmp

You probably installed into a different directory for that user, and you
have stale user mounts.  Unfortunately, you have not attached the output
of "cygcheck -svr" from the failing user (which you could have gotten via
"cd c:\cygwin\bin; .\cygcheck -svr" from a command prompt).  Just unmount
all user mounts as the problem user: "cd c:\cygwin\bin; .\umount -U".
HTH,