Re: Good bye, Cygwinners

> Hi all.
>
> I am no longer working with Windows, so I have no free resources (including
> time) to maintain my Cygwin packages. The list (I hope that it is complete) of
> my packages follows:
>
> docbook-xml412
> docbook-xml42
> docbook-xml43
> docbook-xml44
> docbook-xsl
> hexedit
> ioperm
> stunnel
> xmlto

Aak!  I use stunnel daily.  I don't think Cygwin can afford to lose it as a
package.  I've looked at it and it doesn't look as though it will pose any
packaging problems.  I'll see if I can build it in the next few days and if
so take it over.

I might also take over hexedit, but that is lower priority.