Re: copying and pasting in the terminal window?

Owen Rees wrote:
> -snip-
> In the context of copying and pasting in a window, I find rxvt far
> superior to Console because of the way it handles long lines (as well
> copying/pasting the way X does without requiring that X be running).

As the author of Console, I'd like to know how does rxvt handle long lines
when copying. I might be able to improve Console :-)

Cheers,
--
Marko
ICQ: 5990814

I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol
that some thinkle peep I am.
It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get.