Re: change in behavior of make from 3.80 to 3.81

At 10:49 AM 8/17/2006, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>I've already mentioned once that this was the wrong mailing list for this.
>Why do you seem to need everything repeated at you?
>
>If you, or anyone, is having problems with MinGW's make it would behoove
>you to discuss the problems in a mailing list which was populated by people
>who are familiar with it.

Because I do not agree with your suggestion.   Apparently you need things
repeated to you.  So, here is my reason for the post again.
You mentioned MinGW as an alternative, it does not work.
Also, someone on this list asked me a question, and I answered it.

-Bill