RE: change in behavior of make from 3.80 to 3.81

On 15-Aug-2006, Dave Korn wrote:

| On 14 August 2006 23:51, John W. Eaton wrote:
|
| > Or am I missing something?
|
|   The increasingly obvious fact that the aforementioned people have no
| intention of actually *doing* anything, and seem to want to do nothing except
| complain and tell others what they ought to be doing, rather than actually
| getting something done?

Oh yeah, I started writing that paragraph but then deleted it since it
seemed to be so much stating the obvious that I even recognized it as
beating the mummified horse.  I mean, isn't free software all about
getting something for nothing, then complaining about it and expecting
others to do yet more gratis work for you?

jwe