Re: Where is Makedepend?

Jean-Claude Gervais wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to modify makedepend. To do this I'd like to select the Install
Source Code option for it in the setup program.

I know it comes with Cygwin, but I can't seem to figure out which
package (or install module) it is in.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I figure I could obtain the
source otherwise but it seems more natural to me to do it through the
Cygwin installer.

Please don't commandeer other threads for your own purposes.  If you have
something to say and it's not relevant to any current threads, start a
new one by just sending an email message to this list.

As to your question:

<http://cygwin.com/faq/faq-nochunks.html#faq.setup.what-packages>

Holliston, MA 01746