Re: Download w/o Installing - No md5 check sums

Chris,

Thanks for the clarification and I retract my editorial comments.  Simply
put, I selected "ALL" packages for "Download without installing" and
received copies of all the tarballs but none of the md5's.  My recollection
may be a bit hazy, but once upon a time the proper md5 was required in the
same directory as the tarballs (package).  I have all the current tarballs
(+650MB) and no md5's.  This has occurred on 3 different mirrors.  I'm
wondering how one acquires the md5's without having to download each one
individually.

mrcub