Fw: GCC - 64bit long long type, support in lib

The gcc supports 64bit int it seems, but the library as downloaded does not,
for example try

 long long ldec = 0x11000000000LL;
 printf("%s: 0x%Lx,%Ld; %s\n","test",ldec,ldec,"test2");

seems the library should support it, look in
usr\src\gcc-3.4.4\libiberty\_doprnt.c
#if defined(__GNUC__) || defined(HAVE_LONG_LONG)
   PRINT_TYPE(long long);
#else
   PRINT_TYPE(long); /* Fake it and hope for the best.  */
#endif

anyway, i've not successfully recompiled gcc library for this, and didn't
find any FAQ about it.
the above code still crashes/prints wrong value.

I think its a problem with configure, I see in configure where test code is
generated for  #define HAVE_LONG_LONG 1
but what configure file is supposed to get then set with this
flag....?config.h ? hmm not happening.