Re: Where is complex.h

TV JOE wrote:
I've a C program referencing complex.h. But make can't find it and the only copy I see is in /usr/include/mingw which I don't
think is the right version. Advice welcomed.

No, probably not...

http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=/complex.h suggests there is one in the Cygwin core source, and one in 'backward' in the GCC package, which sounds suspicious (as in, implies that this header is deprecated?). I'm just guessing. At any rate, the above link clearly shows you a full path where one might/should be located, though it doesn't indicate if the "complex.h" is the one you're looking for.

--
Matthew
Warning: This message has not been approved by the FDA.