GTK Problem

Dear Group,

I have a problem, which really drives me crazy all over the last days!

On my home computer I compiled a GTK-2.0 Application on cygwin, and everything works
fine.

When I try to repeat the same on a different computer
(installing cygwin, setting everything up again, compiling my app from scratch)
It behaves different.

when i start my app, it tells me:

No fonts found; this probably means that the fontconfig
library is not correctly configured. You may need to
edit the fonts.conf configuration file. More information
about fontconfig can be found in the fontconfig(3) manual
page and on http://fontconfig.org

reading the fontconfig homepage neither helps me. I do not see a relation to my problem

Please heal my soul :)

www.wipro.com