Re: Is anything getting through to the list?

On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 04:42:05PM -0400, Chuck wrote:
>Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>If you don't have anything to say then wait until you do.
>
>I tried that a week ago and it didn't work.  Six times and it didn't
>work.

I made a simple request.  No "test, please ignore" type messages.

This is a general request to you and everyone else on this list.

Regardless any past difficulties you may have had, there is no reason to
send content-free email here.  If you were trying to send email at all
then you obviously had something cygwin-related to say.  If you didn't
have anything cygwin-related to say, then wait until you do and then
send email.

cgf