Re: FW: xemacs freezes when latexing a file

Ugh, top-posting...  Reformatted.

On Sun, 2 Jul 2006, Yuval Grossman wrote:

> [...]

I think it's time to read and follow the Cygwin problem reporting
guidelines at <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>.  It would also help to
have a copy of the file that makes LaTeX "freeze" (and would help even
more if you could reduce it to a minimal example that still reproduces the
problem).  Also, are you sure LaTeX actually freezes?  If it's a first
run, sometimes LaTeX needs to make some font files used in your documents
(in different sizes, etc), and that takes a lot of CPU and may look like
the rest of the window is frozen.  Have you looked at the LaTeX log?
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/

that!" -- Rostand, "Cyrano de Bergerac"