Non network install of Cygwin?

	My organization supports two major United State federal
government networks which are not connected to the Internet.  Part of
our support is maintaining an archive of software in which we place a
variety of products, including software for evaluation.  One of our
users has requested that Cygwin be placed in our archive for use, but
after reviewing the Cygwin site, I am unable to find a non-network
install of the software. Is a non-network install version of Cygwin
available? If so, we would like to add it to our Software Archives. We
will be including both a copy of the licensing agreement and will list
the address of your Internet web site, when we package it for
distribution to our other networks.

	If a non-network install of Cygwin does not exist, please advice
us as to what we here would have to do to make Cygwin viable for a
variety of different users who access our archives.

Thank you in advance for your time and effort.

Jessica Sager
Intelink Service Management Center