Re: Need help running expect script under CYGWIN...

On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 04:17:31PM -0700, fschmidt wrote:
>Igor Peshansky-2 wrote:
>>You posted through the web interface at Nabble (which is not associated
>>with Cygwin).  You might want to do some lobbying for them to include a
>>link to the above instructions.
>
>No lobbying required.  Nabble has a wiki-like system so anyone can
>change forum description.

But those of us who do not use nabble but do try to maintain up-to-date
instructions on the web sites that we manage are not particularly
interested in getting sucked into maintaining descriptions at two
separate sites.

There is a catch-22 here, I guess.  If Nabble really catches on, it
might be necessary to start blocking them just to cut down on people
sending email without understanding the rules.

cgf