RE: ssh password-less cmds to Windows 2003 don't return any output

My guess is the one that was listed in one of the earlier replies,
namely, to confirm that you have created the required special accounts
required for running a Cygwin ssh service on Windows 2K+.  Normally,
'ssh-host-config' will have done this for you, or will have prompted
you for permission to do it.  Consider posting your /etc/passwd,
/etc/group,
and /etc/sshd_config files (as attachments) to the Cygwin mailing list.
Someone may see a problem with your configuration.

For what it's worth, I used your test program, 'ipconfig', to check the
cygwin sshd behavior on three W2003 servers.  All three worked as
expected,
with the output of ipconfig displayed in my rxvt terminal window.

Also, I am assuming that you are able to start an ssh client on your
RHEL
server and successfully connect to your W2003 server, and can run the
'ipconfig' command with the expected results when run interactively.